PRODUCTS / ANIMAL NUTRITION / VEGETABLE PROTEINS / VEGETABLE PROTEINS YPC55
VEGETABLE PROTEINS YPC55
Product with high protein content, obtained through the production of ethanol from wheat, without OMG and without anti-nutritional properties. The sophisticated process of separating and posterior concentration of the fibres provides high protein content. During the fermentation NSP degrading enzymes are used (non-starch polysaccharides).
- The drying process is performed with CO2 (75 °C) avoiding oxidation of the final product.
- The combination of wheat and yeast ensures a high biological value of the protein.
- Production process following European Standards and developed after scientific research.
- Its low level of ash and fibre and its lack of FAN make Duna YPC 55 a source of proteins ideal for young animals (piglets, calves and poultry).
- Great flexibility and no dosage limitations.